Temporary Cedar Trays

They're here! A day early to boot.


Because the custom Spanish Cedar drawers are going to take anywhere from 6-12 weeks to arrive, I purchased these temporary Spanish Cedar trays to pre-season the wineador and give a place for my expanding cigar collection to go while I wait. These trays can be found here: http://www.cheaphumidors.com/p_TRAY.html


I wish you guys could smell these. The aroma is just amazing.


They also don't look half bad in the wineador. You can see the humidity bead system and the fans down there at the bottom. It will probably take several days - up to a week - to bring the RH of this large space up to 65%. Hopefully tomorrow the hygrometers will be fully calibrated. We'll place them in the trays and see where we are at.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your build Jeff. My question is can I use wooden cigar boxes until the ceder shelves or trays arrive??

    ReplyDelete